Hi there, I know I haven’t posted a recipe in awhile. It’s been too long, I’ll get better. School keeps me so busy with lots of homework and then during my extra time I’d rather be with my friends than always in the kitchen. Ya know?
But really, I have missed it, so I will do better.
In the meantime, I thought I’d show you some of the things my mom and I have been cooking up in the kitchen. These are the things I’ve actually helped her with. I will link to the recipes that we have posted already. Most of them are coming in March and April.
1. Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes – These were supposed to go on MY blog back in October, but I got super busy and forgot to post them. I’m trying to decide if I should keep them until Fall ’13 or post them now. What do you think?
2. The Cooks’ Easy Baked Ziti – coming to my mom’s blog in April for the A-Z Challenge (ha! It’s the letter ‘Z’!)
3. Clam Chowder – Mom’s Blog – in March. I didn’t do much with this one except that I ate it and I also styled the photos and took them.
4.The Cooks’ Best Chili Recipe - This is already on my mom’s blog, but we wanted to update the photos (and eat Chili too!). It’s was really cold here that night and we got 5 inches of snow.
5. Pumpkin Donuts – On my mom’s blog. I know I didn’t actually show the donuts (they are really pretty and yummy looking too) I picked this photo because I love it and I love my mom’s stand mixer. My favorite appliance in our kitchen.
6. Salad – Nothing super special, except we make our own buttermilk ranch dressing and most nights we do salad, I make it. I love salad.
7.Grapefruit Smoothie – My mom is really into smoothies and she likes to make all kinds of them with odd and different fruits and even vegetables (gross!). This grapefruit smoothie is for her A-Z Challenge in April. What letter do you think it is? I don’t really like grapefruit, but the smoothie was pretty and I took the pictures, so I showed you.
8. Lemon Pepper Chicken Lunchbox Wraps – These were so good and I took these pictures too. My mom gets to work with cool brands, like Land O Lakes and she was using a product they sent her in this recipe. You should totally make these, we all loved them!
9. Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread – O.M.G! We had this last weekend and it was my first time helping my mom make it. It’s just so good, probably one of a handful of recipes that all us kids agree on. That usually makes my mom happy.