This recipe is easy, fun, and delicious. They are easy breakfast meals and after school snacks. Your kids will love them.
These bullseye’s are fun for the whole family. Perfect for slumber parties and just some friends hanging out. So run out and buy these amazing ingredients and make yourself a magnificent bullseye.
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 slice of bread
- a glass or cup or circle cookie cutter
- Take the piece of bread and a cup and punch out the center(don’t let the edges get too thin)and set aside
- Heat a pan like you are cooking an egg
- Lay the butter in the center while heating up
- Set the bread in the middle and make sure the butter is in the center of the bread
- Crack the egg in the center of the bread(its okay if the egg runs from underneath)
- Break the yoke with a spatula and add the seasonings you want(salt, pepper, etc…)
- Wait until the egg is firm on the bottom and flip it over
- Don’t let it burn but when both sides are done cooking use the spatula to transfer it to a plate
- If you like hot sauce you can add a small bowl to the side
- Eat with your fingers and enjoy